Interested in joining the Dale Oxygen, Inc. team? Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking a Cylinder Fill Plant Technician for our Johnstown, PA location.
The Fill Plant Technician is responsible for the safe handling and filling of medical, food grade, and industrial gases and cryogenic liquid cylinders in compliance with DOT/FDA/CGA operating procedures. In addition, technician will maintain detailed records on a daily basis and will perform maintenance on equipment and cylinders as needed.
- Operating equipment for pumping gases into various high and low pressure cylinders and cryogenic liquid cylinders.
- Fill cylinders to proper capacity according to DOT/FDA/CGA protocol.
- Complete all paperwork according to DOT/FDA/CGA protocol in a timely manner.
- Inspection of all cylinders prior to filling, and following standard procedures as required by government, Dale Oxygen, and industry standards.
- Assist customers with cylinder order requirements and maintain adequate cylinder inventories for delivery requirements.
- Maintenance on cylinders and/or filling equipment when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and plant appearance.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Must be able to perform mathematical calculations and maintain consistent attention to detail.
- Experience in cylinder filling procedures, industrial distribution, and production is preferred.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace.
- A team player who takes ownership, creates solutions and drives for results to get the job done.
- Excellent communicator who expresses consistency in words and actions, communicates directly and honestly.
- Here at Dale Oxygen, Inc. we offer competitive wages, an incentive/bonus program, profit sharing, and a team atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent