Interested in joining the Dale Oxygen, Inc. team? Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Opening to Join Our Team: Experienced CDL Class A Driver with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
Job Objectives: Through the execution of excellent customer service, sound communication & organization, with a primary focus on safety, CDL Driver will plan and complete compressed gas cylinder deliveries and cryogenic bulk deliveries via tractor trailer tanker.
- Excellent organization, record keeping, and communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and ability to communicate operational and customer related information to Management
- Daily planning of required deliveries through customer orders and ERP system
- Perform pre and post trip inspections on trucks and equipment according to DOT and company maintenance checklist
- Frequent loading/unloading of compressed gas cylinders and hard goods at distribution hub and at customer sites throughout Central & Western PA
- Safe loading and unloading of cryogenic liquids
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs. on a frequent basis
Qualified Candidate Credentials:
- CDL Class A with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Clean driving record required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Tractor trailer driving experience required
- Compressed gas or cryogenic distribution experience is a plus
- Knowledge of general truck service requirements and preventative maintenance schedules
- General computer and mobile technology skills
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
Job Type: Full-time
- Truck Driving: 2 years (Preferred)
Trucking payment: Hourly
Trucking route: Regional
Current Opening to Join Our Team: Purchasing / Warehouse Assistant
Job Summary: The Supply Chain Assistant is responsible for providing dedicated professional support to Operations and Supply Chain Management. Ideal candidate must organize, plan, and execute all Purchasing & Inventory Department duties on a regular basis. To be successful in this role candidates must have critical planning, organizational, and multitasking capabilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive all UPS/FedEx/Common Carrier Deliveries including product inspection/quantity verification.
- Process and enter incoming inventory into internal inventory management system.
- Analyze sales orders and backorders to segment incoming inventory for distribution to customers.
- Manage warehouse duties including: safely and properly stocking inventory, maintaining a clean and organized warehouse, and accuracy reporting inventory levels to Management.
- Purchasing Duties: Process and submit purchase orders to vendors in accordance with contracts, pricing levels, and standard freight policies while maintaining responsive lead times and maximizing profitability.
- Inventory Duties: Compile various inventory reports on a regular basis, manage inventory cycling counting across 3 locations, process inventory updates including bin locations and product volumes, and report company inventory status to Management.
- Travel to all company locations to assist with inventory protocol and compliance.
- Interact with key vendor representatives and customer service personnel.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-3 Years’ Experience: Purchasing / Inventory / Supply Chain.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment
- Creative thinking and independent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Proficient Computer Skills including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
Benefits: Employment with our organization offers competitive wages, an incentive/bonus program, profit sharing, and a team oriented atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
Language: English (Required)